8 Years ago Mixing revolution was first rumored...

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any chance of new plugins soon? Was this abandoned?

Loved the latest drum packs

Melda just released MCenter. Good for mixing ;)
Last chance

"MWaveShaperMB Added new device MFlator emulating certain well-known plugin."

The dude just casually adds that to the waveshaper wtf :o

_al_ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:16 am "MWaveShaperMB Added new device MFlator emulating certain well-known plugin."

I haven't been able to figure out what it is supposed to simulate?

Sonnox Inflator. Amazingly done!
78deluxe wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:47 am
_al_ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:16 am "MWaveShaperMB Added new device MFlator emulating certain well-known plugin."

I haven't been able to figure out what it is supposed to simulate?

Tyrs wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:34 am Melda just released MCenter. Good for mixing ;)
What's MCenter all about? Usually I don't download betas.

Hexspa wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:06 pm
Tyrs wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:34 am Melda just released MCenter. Good for mixing ;)
Me neither, but I couldn't resist because of the many new devices in MSF 🤩

From the description:

MCenter is a simple but powerful tool, that lets you manipulate the stereo qualities of the signal, by giving you the control of the "phantom center" and the rest of the signal. It also lets you control each frequency separately by freeform drawing the desired response.

Traditionally mid-side processing is used for stereo management, but mid-side doesn't really do what we need to do. For instance, if you pan some signal hard right or hard left, it will be present in the "mid" with half of its level, yet this signal is acoustically not in the center at all. MCenter analyzes the spectrums of both left and right channels and separates the phantom center and the rest of the signal by employing much more complex but more accurate processing. It also implements the traditional mid-side operation, so you can check the difference and use both algorithms at the same time.
Last chance

Huh weird, I didn't see any freeform drawing when I looked at it.

Tyrs wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:27 pm
Hexspa wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:06 pm
Me neither, but I couldn't resist because of the many new devices in MSF 🤩

From the description:

MCenter is a simple but powerful tool, that lets you manipulate the stereo qualities of the signal, by giving you the control of the "phantom center" and the rest of the signal. It also lets you control each frequency separately by freeform drawing the desired response.

Traditionally mid-side processing is used for stereo management, but mid-side doesn't really do what we need to do. For instance, if you pan some signal hard right or hard left, it will be present in the "mid" with half of its level, yet this signal is acoustically not in the center at all. MCenter analyzes the spectrums of both left and right channels and separates the phantom center and the rest of the signal by employing much more complex but more accurate processing. It also implements the traditional mid-side operation, so you can check the difference and use both algorithms at the same time.
Sounds wild. Thanks!

I'm actually finally working on the mixing revolution! But if you (Underoath mainly :D ) didn't post so many FR's I could have started earlier :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”