Buyer does not answer

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am selling plugins to an user; we made a deal and sent me the payment. In order to transfer the plugins, I have been asking for his email at the plugin company's website. This was 2 weeks ago, and I sent him 3 or 4 reminders to send me his email. He hasn't answered yet, but KVR message system marks my messages as read by the recipient. I think he might be busy because of the holidays, should I wait more ? It bugs me why he would read my messages and not reply anything

Just send em a final message saying “Reach out with the requested info whenever you’re ready” or the like to make it clear you’re stopping comm because the ball is in his court.

I sold an old copy of Komplete many years ago, met the person, gave them the physical product with the printed transfer code thing from NI, and told them to email if they had any trouble.

The serial number (and therefore product) is still associated with my NI user account to this day lol.

No idea why they never transferred it, basically gave me a few hundred bucks for free (though I guess they did get the retail installer drive). Luckily I didn't notice for a few years, otherwise I might have felt some moral obligation to figure out why they hadn't completed the transfer.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”