Applied Acoustics Systems Multiphonics CV-1: First Impressions User Review

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Leak?

Found at dontcrack.com
Nothing at AAS yet.

What’s New in Multiphonics CV-2:

Multiphonics can now be used as an effect processor.
  • 15 new modules
    6 Improved modules
    100 new effect patches
    50 new synth patches
    Stereo patching
    One-to-many module patching
    Many-to-many module patching
    Multimodule actions
    Improved browser
    Scalable UI
img.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I've seen this on a couple of store sites but no real detail, curious as to the 15 new modules...

Oh yes . . . things are getting interesting!!

Yeah but $79 for the upgrade is crazy - especially considering I got no reduction for owning Tassman and losing that.

I never bought it, thought it a bit limited module-wise but liked it enough (gui, it's 'self-containedness' etc) to keep an eye on it's development. Hard to justify with things like Cardinal about but maybe in a sale...

It sounds ike a major update but that seems a lot for an update imo.

How is it authorised out of interest?

Still no physical modelling modules, from AAS “the world-leader in physical modeling software instrument plug-ins” :roll:
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:58 pm Still no physical modelling modules, from AAS “the world-leader in physical modeling software instrument plug-ins” :roll:
Yeah, physical modeled modules would be sweet . . . we know AAS can do that better than anyone!

tommyzai wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:15 pm
Michael L wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:58 pm Still no physical modelling modules, from AAS “the world-leader in physical modeling software instrument plug-ins” :roll:
Yeah, physical modeled modules would be sweet . . . we know AAS can do that better than anyone!
But not since ‘Mr Tassman’ left AAS :(
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:26 pm Yeah but $79 for the upgrade is crazy - especially considering I got no reduction for owning Tassman and losing that.
Did you log in to your account?
Upgrade is $49 for me.

The objeq modul had been in there since the beginning… Its like the core of Chromaphone. Just feed it with impulses, noise or other sounds…

ftech wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:54 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:26 pm Yeah but $79 for the upgrade is crazy - especially considering I got no reduction for owning Tassman and losing that.
Did you log in to your account?
Upgrade is $49 for me.
It is now - it wasn't when it first came out

Return to “Modular Synthesis”