SpeeDrum Key Range ?

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will there be a feature for a key range so I can play different pitches of the drum sample on the midi grid? Also maybe a glide feature?

That is the standard work mode for "classic sampler".
For now, you can put the same sample on several pads and change the pitch for each one separately. I know it's not a satisfactory workflow in this case, but if you really need it ...
Consideration should be given to whether this could be implemented without compromising current simplicity.

Or maybe I'll make a whole new "classic sampler" :wink:

Thank you for your speedy response. I think a simple and efficient sampler is something that will be beneficial to me and many others especially since I am using Reaper! Please keep up the good work!

Talking about key range, would it be possible to move the pad MIDI notes range up and down, especially by octaves?
It seems (v1.4.5) the displayed octave can be changed in the options, but it seems the pad trigger MIDI note numbers stay the same... it would be nice to be able to transpose pads to be able to use more conveniently mini keyboard controllers (ie Arturia Minilab 3) without having to use additional transpose plugins (I'm using REAPER here).

Thanks,
Mario

Under the SETUP tab, you can create any midi trigger map you want for the pads, so that it matches your controller. In fact, you can have as many trigger maps as you want.

In the Preferences, the octave display is only set to visually match the host.

apisonic wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:34 am Under the SETUP tab, you can create any midi trigger map you want for the pads, so that it matches your controller. In fact, you can have as many trigger maps as you want.
Cool, will check it out, thanks!

- Mario

Return to “Apisonic Labs”