Settings back to default

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

Did I maybe miss a hidden secret click to have the parameters back to their default settings? If it doesn't exist, a double-click or something easy like that would be very handy.

Thanks!

@Freq? :)

Is the feature already exist and I missed it or not yet?

Thanks!

Neon Breath wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:57 pm @Freq? :)
Is the feature already exist and I missed it or not yet?
There is a "Reset programs to factory defaults" button in the Settings dialog. Holding down the shift key during launching the plug-in will reset the Settings themselfes. But this will also creates log files for this session - so please relaunch again without holding down the shift key to ensure maximum performance.
Is that what you looking for?

Best
accSone

Actually, no that is not what I meant ;) Sorry if I wasn't clear the first time.

I was simply wondering if there was a way to quick click and have a parameter back to its default setting. Like a double click or right click or something to set back the parameter to default like alot of other plugins do

Thx!

You can double-click on the GUI elements to reset it (e.g. set to 0) - but this doesn't sets the element to the default of the given patch - is this what you're looking for?

Best
accSone

Yes!

Exactly what I was looking for. I totally missed that one, I was clicking on the actual parameter in fact.

Very cool, thanks freq! :tu:

Return to “accSone”