Forum posts and buying/selling used plugins

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have purchased a few plugins from users on here and was able to get into my inbox to possibly purchase more. Did they just implement something to block anyone with less than 2 forum posts or did I somehow get around this? Either way I will be creating 2 forums posts :)

i think it's 5 posts?

Super pointless if the users creates 2 posts like "Cool" and "I agree" to random topics then. Like every second user who's new here, and only registered to sell something on the Sell & Buy forum does here.

I'd just scratch that, and set yourself some rules. Like... 1 year registered and some buyer and seller feedback here. At least that's what I do.

Otherwise, KVR Audio could also do what Gearslu... err... I mean Gearspace does. A one time payment for people who want to offer here. That'll set a threshold for the scammers, because they're too much of a miser to pay even that. I'd set it a bit higher though. 30 to 50 € or something.

something must have happened in the last day or so as I was communicating with someone who bought something from me and now I cant communicate with them. Sale went ahead fine.

Return to “Site Stuff”