I'd like to sell plugins

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:08 pm
Googly Smythe wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:24 pm
Hink wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:44 pm you guys realize that it would not be out of line to delete this now as it has no purpose...but he made his posts here, if I deleted them that would send him back to the starting line...:hihi:
Sometimes a mod's gotta do, what a mod's gotta do.
go to brighton on a scooter?
and look for some Brighton rockers?

Thread seems legit. A+++, would read again.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

The guy still has no stuff on offer.
Bit disappointing... :dog:

apaclin wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:21 pm5th post.
What are you waiting for?? :tantrum:
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Lol, I posted the plugins then, but don't see it now.

Here we go again:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=562388&p=8058023#p8058023

apaclin wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:50 pm Lol, I posted the plugins then, but don't see it now.

Here we go again:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=562388&p=8058023#p8058023
Just as a friendly heads up, you'll never get those prices round here. You might want to search the Buy and Sell forum for the names of those plugins to get an idea of what people typically ask for and get, but be aware its unlikely to be more than 50-60% of the normal price before transfer fees.

Also, you're sparse on details eg most importantly who pays the license transfer fee.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

You're lucky I'm not in charge or you wouldn't be able to post in the Marketplace until you've made at least 50 posts over a six month period.

Thank you for proving just how inadequate the 5 post limit is.... :clap:

And as always to the contributing members of KVR use caution when dealing with new members who have no history here.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:46 pm Just as a friendly heads up, you'll never get those prices round here.
Ait, updated.
Teksonik wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:59 pm You're lucky I'm not in charge or you wouldn't be able to post in the Marketplace until you've made at least 50 posts over a six month period.
Yeah, I'm lucky :D :D :D

I have no control over such things as that but I do not disagree at all with a higher post count and longer term. My problem is your info for the public says you have ten posts but when I search those posts I get eight results. You also mentioned that you posted it once before but it was gone, this suggests to me that it was removed by us, could have just been multiple bump rule violations. The sell and buy forum has been pruned back so I dont know why, but either way its a fresh start for you.

Even if you have already please review the rules, please ensure that your products are eligible for transfer, follow the rules and happy selling...oh and stick around, it's a good forum. :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Teksonik wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:59 pm
You're lucky I'm not in charge or you wouldn't be able to post in the Marketplace until you've made at least 50 posts over a six month period.

if i was in charge id want a percentage.
bloody weed ain't cheap here :tantrum:

Return to “Site Stuff”