Disting EX Firmware 1.6.1/.2 issues Poly Wavetable

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys,

First issue: loading firmware 1.6.2 progresses to completion but reboot results a screen showing the text "2 Augustus Looper" and nothing else. The unit is otherwise functionally inert.

Second issue: Rebooting and loading instead firmware 1.6.1 progresses to completion and reboot returns a working disting EX with expected functionality intact, except for attempting to use the Poly Wavetable results in the text "No SD Card", despite having run the firmware update from the SD card immediately before. Apart from the firmware updates, the SD card contains a clone of the original SD card supplied with the unit.

Help much appreciated.

Have you tried reverting to the firmware it was on previously?

os wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:36 am Have you tried reverting to the firmware it was on previously?
Hi os, thanks for your time.

The problem with the firmware is specific to 1.6.2. 1.6.1 loads and works fine apart from the fact that Poly Wavetable thinks there's no SD Card when there is. I've updated several times since 1.0 and had no significant issues before.

Thanks again, H.

OK. Others have had issues with 1.6.2. I'll continue to work on it.

os wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:31 pm OK. Others have had issues with 1.6.2. I'll continue to work on it.
Thanks. Any idea how I can attack the 'No SD Card' when switching to Poly Wavetable, issue, please? There's a folder named 'wavetables' on the SD card, and the disting has just been updated from that very card. I can wait for a new firmware if that's needed. There's more than enough on the EX to be getting on with.

Thanks again, os.

Return to “Expert Sleepers”