Delay one channel/side.

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quite a common cheat/technique when using two amps or two cabs or even two mics with a single guitar is to pan them hard left and right and delay one side by somewhere around 20ms.

I can't see a way to do this internally in 360. You can nearly do it with phase delay, but obviously the delay is too short.

Am I missing a way to do this?

Obviously I can do it using the host DAW, but it would be nice if I could do it inside 360.

wouldn't a completely wet delay with no feedback and set to "digital" do that?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Use the container in parallel mode, add a delay on the one side and two Stereo Panner modules.
Pan them full left and full right.
Lower the Dry to zero and use the wet to balance the delayed signal. Lower the feedback to zero too. For even further variation of the delayed signal you can use the modulation of the delay pedal to get more random signal on the delayed side of your guitar signal.

Best
Dimi :phones:

Hi Dimi ,
I'm trying for a few days to get a " complete my bundle " price by sending a screenshot of my user account as per instructions on the kuassa website .I'm not getting a response . Do you know if the support email is working?
Thanks for your time.

Sorted , thanks guys.

Happy New Year!!!

Return to “Kuassa”