Fun with new sample mode in DrumComputer 1.2 update

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't yet had time to check it out in great depth, but modulating the loop parameter in the new sample playback mode does yield some interesting glitchy effects. Doing so adds repeats with a different character than the roll function in the sequencer. Thanks for the fun update!

Great addition. It would be nice if it was possible to scroll through the samples in the folder (with the back and forth button) where dragged the sample is located.

Rivanni wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:08 am Great addition. It would be nice if it was possible to scroll through the samples in the folder (with the back and forth button) where dragged the sample is located.
I got it to work by clicking on the sample name, hovering over one of the four custom folder choices, and then clicking on "select folder." After I chose a folder of samples, I was able to navigate through them using the arrows (which don't show until you hover over the sample name) or my mouse scroll wheel.

bboxdw wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:34 am
Rivanni wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:08 am Great addition. It would be nice if it was possible to scroll through the samples in the folder (with the back and forth button) where dragged the sample is located.
I got it to work by clicking on the sample name, hovering over one of the four custom folder choices, and then clicking on "select folder." After I chose a folder of samples, I was able to navigate through them using the arrows (which don't show until you hover over the sample name) or my mouse scroll wheel.
Yeah, but I don't want to add every folder I use a sample from as a custom folder.
I don't want to add folders anyway. I drag samples from other places.

Rivanni wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:53 am Yeah, but I don't want to add every folder I use a sample from as a custom folder.
I don't want to add folders anyway. I drag samples from other places.
Ah, that makes sense.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”