m42 soundfonts

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Algo Music.

I recently collected all of my soundfonts and put them in one folder. After I did that, I found a beautiful bell font one evening. I love it. Then I realized it was the soundfont that came with the M42 demo.

What are the usage rights for the soundfonts?

String synth is one of my favorite synths, and I really appreciate the work you guys do so I didn't want to use the font if it's not cool. I hope to buy M42 someday, but with my new arrival ( :D ), looks like I'm not gonna be buyiong anything for at least 6 mo.

Anyways, thanks again!
..what goes around comes around..

ouroboros wrote:Hello Algo Music.

I recently collected all of my soundfonts and put them in one folder. After I did that, I found a beautiful bell font one evening. I love it. Then I realized it was the soundfont that came with the M42 demo.

What are the usage rights for the soundfonts?

String synth is one of my favorite synths, and I really appreciate the work you guys do so I didn't want to use the font if it's not cool. I hope to buy M42 someday, but with my new arrival ( :D ), looks like I'm not gonna be buyiong anything for at least 6 mo.

Anyways, thanks again!
The DR and I agreed that the SF2 that comes with the demo is FREEWARE..so please feel free to do what you want with it.

Glad you like the freebies..more to em then whats on the cover!

Happy composing

TC

Wow, cool!

Thanks so much. You guys have given the comp. music community a lot! I am very thankful

:D
..what goes around comes around..

Return to “AlgoMusic”