Air's website jacked up?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When i try to log into my account it asks for my email and basically loops this over and over.

https://airmusictech.onfastspring.com/account
Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. - Penelope Grenoble O'Malley

Hello, hope your safe and well. Please drop me a PM and I can check it for you its possible your purchase isnt registered on the new system.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:07 pm Hello, hope your safe and well. Please drop me a PM and I can check it for you its possible your purchase isnt registered on the new system.
same issue for me - so obviously not an isolated case (I own several AIR products) - the fact that the email has a link with a proper 'unique' code in it implies to me that fastspring does indeed have records of my purchases, and that it's a back-end problem

either way not a great start to a new system...

Same here. No email arrives ever.
Yes I looked in the spam folder.
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

I've been through this crap with Air. Wrote them 3 months ago. Still waiting. I like their products, but only but then on sale, or when bundled with other products.

OP, have you gotten help yet?

Yes, they have been emailing me or texting here. The website is being redesigned too. Trying again for a licence transfer.
Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. - Penelope Grenoble O'Malley

Unfortunately, some of the purchases being mentioned here have not been registered with us so won't show in our account area. Please feel free to send me a PM and we can help register you.

legacy and 3rd party purchases are not automatically registered with us apologies.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Yeah, I think that makes it quite confusing for the customer. Mine was bought from Plugin Boutique and they seem to have their own download servers as you wrote me. Keeping track of how every company and reseller provides updates is rather tiring, so it would be good if it was possible to register the plugins with Air and get ones updates there in a central place (not that Air is known for delivering that many updates... ;-) ).

But thank you very much for your support anyway ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “AIR Music Technology”