Link to Warning Thread in Sampler Forum KH Related?

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yup got it too, but didn't click on the link. Waiting to be 'approved' :hihi:
Intel 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill RAM, 4 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Mixcraft 7 64 bit. Kontakt 5, MP, EWQL, KH, Omni. Soundcloud YouTube

Well done, I got it, too. Good to know that my email address is exposed to spammers and scammers now. I wonder who messed this up. I never had any business with SampleLogic and it seems they got my address from Kirk Hunter Studios. I'm not amused.

Now that the holiday weekend is behind us, any news on this?

Can't believe Kirk has not addressed this yet... jaw-dropping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_Van ... uNbgY-4qFK

I'm not the Messiah. I'm not the Messiah!

Just a quick reply from me. I have a catch-all email for my own domain and I use a different email addresses for each website, e.g. I used kirkhunter@youdontknowmydomain.com for a purchase at KH, nativeinstruments@youdontknowmydomain.com etc. This only once used email address for a KH purchase now gets spammed from Sample Logic. I never used this address for any other purpose.

Kirk did you sell your customer accounts to a third party?

Sent a support inquiry on KH studios contact form; the reply I got says it was sent from SampleLogic.

Has anyone explained what the relationship is between KH/SampleLogic? I think they collaborated on Morphestra?
Is there an info topic about the merger?

We had a huge hit at launch of the website which caused internal errors, and email lists got jumbled with possibly another domain on a related server. All should be ok now.

Musical Gym wrote:Sent a support inquiry on KH studios contact form; the reply I got says it was sent from SampleLogic.

Has anyone explained what the relationship is between KH/SampleLogic? I think they collaborated on Morphestra?
Is there an info topic about the merger?
Yes, there is a Morphestra and Morphestra 2 collaboration.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”