Sonic Synth 2 etc. 64 Bit versions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Burillo wrote:and i repeat again - SE is the version you're asking for. even free ST3 (and any other sampler, for that matter) comes with samples, so the fact that it has them doesn't really matter in this context. SE is the cut down version of ST3 - basically, ST3 without the full library, which is exactly what you're after.

so, actually you're fine with SE as it is, you just don't like the price of it.
No, I'm not "fine with SE as it is", making strawmen arguments this obvious is embarrassing. So when I say "I want an ST3 engine with NO samples", I somehow "want SE", because you then think you've achieved something... embarrassing... I don't want SE. I don't want 400 instruments from ST3, I just want to use all my ST2 stuff in 64 bit. Which part of that don't you want to understand?
And no, I don't like the price of SE, if it was £40 I'd buy it, but I would buy an ST3 engine only for £40.

Asking difficult questions = being abusive, according to dsan...

basslinemaster wrote:
Burillo wrote:and i repeat again - SE is the version you're asking for. even free ST3 (and any other sampler, for that matter) comes with samples, so the fact that it has them doesn't really matter in this context. SE is the cut down version of ST3 - basically, ST3 without the full library, which is exactly what you're after.

so, actually you're fine with SE as it is, you just don't like the price of it.
No, I'm not "fine with SE as it is", making strawmen arguments this obvious is embarrassing. So when I say "I want an ST3 engine with NO samples", I somehow "want SE", because you then think you've achieved something... embarrassing... I don't want SE. I don't want 400 instruments from ST3, I just want to use all my ST2 stuff in 64 bit. Which part of that don't you want to understand?
And no, I don't like the price of SE, if it was £40 I'd buy it, but I would buy an ST3 engine only for £40.
i understand u, as i posted here i dont want ST3, no interest in it as i got other romplers now, i just would love an Engine which is 64bit compatible. i dunno if you can expect this from an old VST but i would have loved to get it for free or the engine like you for $49 bucks or so with 64bit compatibility and some other nice treats.
IKM seems not the best to deliver this.... but i dont have much experience with other companies handling 64bit versions, like if you can get kontakt 3 to 64bit....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

basslinemaster wrote:And no, I don't like the price of SE, if it was £40 I'd buy it, but I would buy an ST3 engine only for £40.
Thomann has it for £41.92 bundled with Miroslav Philharmonik (plus €10 shipping cost if you're from the UK, though), if you're really interested.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/ik_multimedia_ ... bundle.htm

the answere are "Contact Support"

but the Support sleeps i think , the well known import bugs from some of the ST2 3rd Library Developer are not solved since ST3 was available , probably they ignore it or don´t want resolve those bugs , even if many people reported those bugs

Chapelle wrote:
basslinemaster wrote:And no, I don't like the price of SE, if it was £40 I'd buy it, but I would buy an ST3 engine only for £40.
Thomann has it for £41.92 bundled with Miroslav Philharmonik (plus €10 shipping cost if you're from the UK, though), if you're really interested.
THANKYOU Chapelle! That is much more like it, much as it grates me to give any more money to IKM, I think I will go for that deal. So how can IKM justify trying to sell ST3 SE at 89.99 euros on their own website, when I can get it with Miroslav as well, for a lot less from elsewhere? (I already have Mirorslav though.)

I keep a 32bit version of Cubase so I can use those plug-ins that haven't made it to 64bit yet.
The other day, I went through all my Sampletank/Sonic Synth libraries and tbh, didn't care for any of it..maybe Sampletron.
I'm not that interested in SE anymore.

Yes, that Thomann offer looks like a real bargain. And, according to the web page, it's been available since last October.

NB: You get an ST3 SE Serial number so you will need to download ST3 SE and its library (if you want it). Remember that the library is availably to download 'only' for 6 months, so make a back-up copy. After the 6 months, you'll need to buy a Download Reactivation.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

basslinemaster wrote:
Chapelle wrote:
THANKYOU Chapelle! That is much more like it, much as it grates me to give any more money to IKM, I think I will go for that deal. So how can IKM justify trying to sell ST3 SE at 89.99 euros on their own website, when I can get it with Miroslav as well, for a lot less from elsewhere? (I already have Mirorslav though.)
You could sell the Miroslav serial and bring the amount spent on SE down. I may do this myself.

lets be honest here... ik multimedia reps do not "always" tell the truth... lets be honest...

for those who follows the Sampletank 3 threads... it was said there will "never" be a Sampletank version like the "SE"... where you would be able to load your Sampletank Powered Libraries... it was Sampletank 3 or nothing... remember? they could not code it into Sampletank 3... i actually came up with a algorithm to show it could be done... funny how "now" there is an SE version (no thanks to me... just the reps bullsh!tting us for sales)...

i understand businesses are in business to make a profit... but just look at how ik multimedia conducts business... name one other developer that has reps on kvr like ik multimedia...

they have had "reps" BANNED from this forum and other forums... i remember one "rep" got BANNED from Ableton's forum but did not use Live...

for me, i do not own Sampletank 3... do want to purchase it... but cant... WHY? their Internet Customer Services Reps... they are just here to generate sales...

name a another developer/company that carries on like IK Multimedia Internet Reps...

FUNNY!!!

you cant...

:tu:

neverenoughfunk wrote:lets be honest here... ik multimedia reps do not "always" tell the truth... lets be honest...

for those who follows the Sampletank 3 threads... it was said there will "never" be a Sampletank version like the "SE"... where you would be able to load your Sampletank Powered Libraries... it was Sampletank 3 or nothing... remember? they could not code it into Sampletank 3... i actually came up with a algorithm to show it could be done... funny how "now" there is an SE version (no thanks to me... just the reps bullsh!tting us for sales)...
Link to these statements? I followed most of the threads, but I don't recall a promise that there would never be a ST to load old libraries or a statement that it couldn't be done by any IK reps.

I'm open to be proven wrong, though.

yeah, let's be completely honest. as always, "neverenoughfunk" is completely full of shit and misrepresents IK's words. what really happened was, such a version was not planned, but then, after getting bashed for it, they reversed their decision and actually made an SE version. which now gets presented as "IK broke their promise", or worse, "IK lied". damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Many IK stuff seems to be 3rd party, and many of you guys' demands basically boil down to demanding an IK rep criticize one of their 3rd party partners in public. He will never do that, seriously.

Caine123 wrote:is the only way to get this synth + the rest of older IKM libraries to 64bit with upgrading to Sample Tankk 3?

im moving to mostly 64bit projects only now but sadly a few plugins have only 32bit so far :( (and wont get 64 bit im afraid).
I have Sampletank2xl and SonikSynth2 both working in 64-bit Sonar X3.

Examigan wrote:
Caine123 wrote:is the only way to get this synth + the rest of older IKM libraries to 64bit with upgrading to Sample Tankk 3?

im moving to mostly 64bit projects only now but sadly a few plugins have only 32bit so far :( (and wont get 64 bit im afraid).
I have Sampletank2xl and SonikSynth2 both working in 64-bit Sonar X3.
???? how did you do that? :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”