Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ask not what your DAW can do for you, but what you can do with your DAW

is there a "What's new" list anywhere ?

edit:
Found this.
http://www.sensomusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4753

Looking at the timeline features.. Can you have multiple timelines? So you could have different time signatures on each track?

memyselfandus wrote:Looking at the timeline features.. Can you have multiple timelines? So you could have different time signatures on each track?
Been some time since I last used it, but as far as I remember, Piano Roll is simply a module , so yes you can have multiples. Not sure about different time sigs, but as flexible as Usine is I can well imagine that's also possible.

I am actually trying the demo out and this thing is quite deep. I'm really digging what I have figured out thus far. I think I may have found what I have been looking for as far as a realtime live performance application. As far as GUI tidiness and ease of use (how the heck do you sync modules??), it could use some work. But I like the direction this app is heading. I'm a bit surprised this doesn't get more attention.

Use the grid luke.....

dave

Great new version....

Wow, I finally got a chance to spend some time with this app today. It really fills a lot of holes for some stuff I am trying to do. I'm going to keep testing it out for a few more days to make sure its a stable beast but just from what I have seen so far its pretty much a no-brainer purchase for me.

Seems to be a couple of bugs - I can't get rid of the splash/load screen for ages after the app starts. Also it no longer loads Isotope Iris with the preset I saved it with in the project.

aMUSEd wrote:Seems to be a couple of bugs - I can't get rid of the splash/load screen for ages after the app starts. Also it no longer loads Isotope Iris with the preset I saved it with in the project.
http://www.sensomusic.com/support/
Before writing a ticket though you may want to ask at sensomusic's forum. Really helpful people over there.

I think that's a limit of the demo....

Yes, demos don't usually allow save and reload of settings, etc.

Its not a demo

Have you activated it? It now requires an activation...

Yes

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”