Curve 2.5 out now, new filters, envelopes, UI - 33% off Curve, 20% off Cableguys Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Curve

We've just released Curve 2.5.

The new version features new Sallen-Key filter types, beat-synced envelopes, an overhauled UI and many tweaked sounds. And as always, you can download a fully-functional demo.

And until December 30 only: You can save 33% on Curve 2.5 and save 20% on the Cableguys Bundle!

Hope you like the new version!

And here, the new UI:

Such an underrated synth, surprised it isn't talked about more here. Nice update :love:

Great update, and nice sale price. Bought it right away :)

Yap, deserves a snarly Salute with a glas of apple juice (natural food of course)
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

The bundle price looks so tempting... but I really need to step down and start to dwelve into my other new plugins. And then there are some other new ones coming soon, like SoundToys v5 and Hive, ... ;)
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Thanks for this awesome update and making it free for 2.0 owners! :tu:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote:Thanks for this awesome update and making it free for 2.0 owners! :tu:
Thanks Solidtrax!

I take the chance..: Here's a song Solidtrax made for a contest on KVR, using only sounds from Curve 2 CM. I think even the drums are from Curve, and you've uploaded the sounds that you made for it to Curve 2 CM, didn't you?

If so, they're automatically included in Curve 2 / Curve 2.5 too.

https://soundcloud.com/solidtrax/parabola

Hi Jakob, thanks for sharing our Curve 2 track. It's indeed 100% Curve 2 plus stock and freeware effects that have been used. And we indeed uploaded all the presets from our track to the online Curve 2 library.

Quick question: will installing Curve 2.5 replace Curve 2.0? If so, will projects with Curve 2.0 sound the same with this update? Thanks in advance for your answer!
Website

solidtrax wrote:And we indeed uploaded all the presets from our track to the online Curve 2 library.
Perfect!
solidtrax wrote:Quick question: will installing Curve 2.5 replace Curve 2.0? If so, will projects with Curve 2.0 sound the same with this update? Thanks in advance for your answer!
Yes, Curve 2.5 will replace v2.x, and all projects will sound the same - except if you've any automation in your DAW that switches filter types (then the wrong filter type will be set, as the number of filters changed). But that's really only on automating filter types, for everything else it's 100% compatible.

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:
solidtrax wrote:And we indeed uploaded all the presets from our track to the online Curve 2 library.
Perfect!
solidtrax wrote:Quick question: will installing Curve 2.5 replace Curve 2.0? If so, will projects with Curve 2.0 sound the same with this update? Thanks in advance for your answer!
Yes, Curve 2.5 will replace v2.x, and all projects will sound the same - except if you've any automation in your DAW that switches filter types (then the wrong filter type will be set, as the number of filters changed). But that's really only on automating filter types, for everything else it's 100% compatible.
Thanks for your answer, Jakob! We have never automated the filter type so I guess nothing is stopping us from installing it later today! :tu:
Website

A quick heads-up - and deep thank you to Cableguys - for the fact that the latest version of Curve2 CM now includes the new filter types, too!

Wow. Great update. Thank you for this. And free for 2.0 customers. Very noble. I really dig the new SK Filters. Since Filtershaper I always wanted to have them as a "per voice" effect. And they sound different from the CLASSIC modes so it´s a neat addition. The distortion sounds freaking awesome.

I was a little bit confused about the new layout but after an hour I adopted it into my workflow. And the new BEAT sync option in the EG section is very helpful too. Dangit, some cool stuff. And your Envelopes & LFOs are still some of tightest sounding ones I have come across. Kudos for them. :tu:

Cheers
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

I'd really like to be able to Free draw waveforms and envelopes. like using a pencil instead of those latches notches
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

realmarco wrote:I'd really like to be able to Free draw waveforms and envelopes. like using a pencil instead of those latches notches
Personally, I always had very bad results when drawing nice curves this way (aka painting a curve with the pencil tool in Photoshop). Maybe it is good to do later when you draw with your finger on the monitor or on a control device. Until then, I'd rather prefer to improve upon the current drawing - for example drawing notes or trance-gate-steps could need a tool for faster editing.

But well, never say never, at the latest when wav files can be imported one might want to edit those freely.. so here we'll be then.

Return to “Instruments”