WOK Leslie Simulator - free beta

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First attempt for a Leslie simulation with overdrive.
Free to try - please note it's a beta; no parameter saving/automation possible (only Modwheel > Speed), and no CPU optimization. Controls only for Drive and Spread so far.
Feel free though to tell your opinion about the sound.

Download

ImageImage

ImageImage

what about x64 Native? No more 32bit plugs in 2015.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Took it for a quick spin in MuLab yesterday and it worked great. Sounds very nice with a bit of drive added. Looking forward to the final release!
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Any more opinions :?:
ImageImage

The demo sounds great. Will try this when I get back from this work trip.

If I have some spare time this weekend I'll A/B it against MVintageRotary and the leslie in GSi VB3.

Thanks for sharing!
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

With Drive it sounds quiet good - a little bit different. But I think, the LFO-Depth is too deep for a real Leslie-effect. Could this be?

Btw. - I hate those questions and demand for 64-Bit and the statements...."it´s 32-Bit, so it´s not good"....hey people...do you throw away your old Minimoog off the scrap or sell it on a junkmarket...cos only it´s old?
I think, that is fluffy thinking from fluffly people....so you´re only victims of the industry which sells....
why you don´t use an older PC with Windows XP, so you run use all those good plugins.....

Btw. I am working with my optimized configurated Audio PC with 2,5 Ghz, Dual-Core and WindowsXP Prof. (32-Bit!!) and can use ALL plugs...the older synthedit (which are very good) too.
That´s the same discussion like hardware versus software plugs and so on - and I´m using hardware vintage synths too.....my two cent

Schiffbauer wrote:With Drive it sounds quiet good - a little bit different. But I think, the LFO-Depth is too deep for a real Leslie-effect. Could this be?

Btw. - I hate those questions and demand for 64-Bit and the statements...."it´s 32-Bit, so it´s not good"....hey people...do you throw away your old Minimoog off the scrap or sell it on a junkmarket...cos only it´s old?
I think, that is fluffy thinking from fluffly people....so you´re only victims of the industry which sells....
why you don´t use an older PC with Windows XP, so you run use all those good plugins.....

Btw. I am working with my optimized configurated Audio PC with 2,5 Ghz, Dual-Core and WindowsXP Prof. (32-Bit!!) and can use ALL plugs...the older synthedit (which are very good) too.
That´s the same discussion like hardware versus software plugs and so on - and I´m using hardware vintage synths too.....my two cent
Don't forget that all 32bit-plugins will run fine on any 64bit-Windows, if a 32bit DAW ist used.
The ONLY drawback with a 32bit DAW is that giant sample libraries or projects with immense numbers of audio tracks will not load fully into RAM, thus using harddisk more. There is NO other difference....
And most 32bit plugins should run fine with a good build-in bridge like in Reaper or with jbridge.

The plugin itself will have controls for speed, depth etc. at the end.
It's using 3rd party modules now that are not available in 64bit, I am not sure that I could substitute them.
ImageImage

Hi WOK!

This is a bit OOT, just want to thank you for your M-ST plugin
Most of your stuffs are just excellent! and M-ST is one that sit in my insert very-very often lately. I use it in PT10 and it is the coolest stereo maker among others that i've tested.
I guess i'll be donating soon as i got paid for my mixes and works :)

kinwie wrote:Hi WOK!

This is a bit OOT, just want to thank you for your M-ST plugin
Most of your stuffs are just excellent! and M-ST is one that sit in my insert very-very often lately. I use it in PT10 and it is the coolest stereo maker among others that i've tested.
I guess i'll be donating soon as i got paid for my mixes and works :)
That's not just a "bit" off topic... :D
But thanks, you might rate/review that here!
ImageImage

Return to “Effects”