effect routing on 404

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

if i have a drumkit patch, how can i apply some delay (i.e.) to only the highhat sample
paz por esos mundos

Since DS404 doesn't have any built in FX, you'll have to do it in your host program.

If your host program supports VSTi's with multiple outputs, just route the channel you want to treat seperately to an output by itself (in the mixer screen) and set up the FX on that channel only in your host. If your host doesn't support multiple outputs (some don't) you won't be able to use this feature.

If you're not sure about how to use DS404's multiple outputs, refer to your user manual.

Hope this helps
Dave

well, i'm using fl and i believe i've been able to do this with other plugs like cm 505.
when i go to the mixer page, i find that all the samples are linked to channel 1, and i don't see any options to change that anywhere.
i'm also pretty sure that i read the whole ds404 manual, and i couldn't find any specific instructions there. in fact, the whole manual is very much like an essay about how great the plug-in is, but it doesn't really teach....
but maybe i'm totally wrong.

anyway, if anyone could explain how to do this (or post a link to a tutorial), i'd very much apreciate it.
::B::
paz por esos mundos

If I remember correctly, there are six (?) tiny buttons next to the sliders on the mix page. The top one represents the first out, etc.

Tom

i'm also pretty sure that i read the whole ds404 manual, and i couldn't find any specific instructions there.
Section 9, Page 16. Dunno how you could have missed it :P

Regards
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”