I can't seem to get ahold of support.

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I need to change my e-mail address associated with my AA license as well as download whatever version I need to activate with said license. I've tried the change e-mail link on the support page as well as manually sending a support request, however it's been about a week and I'm not getting any replies. I'm not sure if my message isn't getting through or if comcast is dropping e-mails from support for some reason. I'm currently stuck using the demo version because of this.

If a staff member could PM me regarding this matter it would be great.

Thanks in advance.
♫♪♫♫♪♫

So this company is dead and I'm out $190 then?
♫♪♫♫♪♫

3*s wrote:So this company is dead and I'm out $190 then?
Their "support" is shit. I use Valhalla verbs now instead. All I can suggest is to keep emailing. :(
"What embecile composed this list :/"

is it really that bad?

Still nonthing. Very sad such a great sounding reverb has to be like this.
♫♪♫♫♪♫

Did you try this one? :
- If you have any license issues, please send an email to
license@artsacoustic.com

http://www.artsacoustic.com/support.php

BTW: I agree - This company does seldom make some changes on their site. Since years the pages look the same and updates are very rare!

Hello,

we are indeed not dead, we are just tremendously busy.

Regarding the email change request. You can enter the details on our site and it will be processed offline. Due to some bad german law we decided not to send out any notification after the request.
And since we do not keep any customer data on our public server (for security reasons) we can only process the request "offline".

If you are unsure about the request and if everything goes well just send me an email and I will look it up.
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

Return to “Arts Acoustic”