novachord.co.uk....

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

novachord.co.uk is now live!...

A site dedicated to this project!

It's still a bit of a 'work in progress' right now but Dan and I have been so busy gearing up for this monumental release that we don't have time to devote to it. Sorry!

But the vids and audio demos are all there along with photos of Dan's Novachord and more. The rest is to follow.

And there's a new audio demo on its way.

This is an exciting time for us as the months and months of work reaches conclusion.

We're just five days away from release!!! So much to do!

Cheers,

Steve

5 more days! can't wait for this one! thanks Steve!

According to www.xe.com, as of today GBP120 is roughly US$195.

I have no question it's going to be worth it.

Doug
Logic is a pretty flower that smells bad - Spock, in "I, Mudd"

For a good time click http://www.belindabedekovic.com/video_fl_en.htm

Cool, this instrument deserves it's own site, that I hope stays up forever.

states wrote:5 more days! can't wait for this one! thanks Steve!
Yes!!!!!

Getting a bit hairy now :?

toine6 wrote:Cool, this instrument deserves it's own site, that I hope stays up forever.
No plans for it to be temporary!

IF we ever get a moment, we'll describe the restoration and sampling process ... could be interesting for some.

Cheers,

Steve

Just to say...

I am waiting on Dan to document his restoration but the novachord.co.uk site is now pretty much complete.

It will remain and will be expanded upon as time allows with more interesting snippets as we find them for this fascinating instrument.

One interesting 'factoid' perhaps....

There's a sound in the presets called 'MissingThe803'. This is based on an ad Hammond took out back in the day...

Dan carefully analysed the settings shown in that photo to create that sound on his own Novachord and then sampled it.

Cheers,

Steve

Return to “Hollow Sun”