No presets on Mac with ManyBass

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!
I know the subject was allready on another topic but i still can't get preset folder on ManyBass. The up menu just don't show on AU and VST versions. I tried under Ableton Live and Kore2. Any ideas?

Hi
The preset menu is part of the host. So there should be a way for the hosts you mention to have access to the FXB bank. It auto loads with ManyBass.

In your email just now to me you mentioned you do not see the top menu like on our Videos. That is specific to each host and yours may look and work differently.

The presets are there though... just look into how your hosts preset system works.

Paul

Ok, it works on Kore because i have a "load presets from plugin" feature. But with Ableton Live, i can't find a way to get the presets! And what about the other libraries (like sitar) that have a folder preset, where do i put them? Should have a "preset selector" on the plugin don't you think? Sorry to bother you...

Hi
In Ableton Live the preset window is part of the host, it just does not wrap the plug itself. In Live the preset selection box is on the lower part of abletons GUI, where you drag and drop your FX etc after ManyBass.
I can post a picture if you need. Every host has something like this but each work a bit differently.

Also the Sitar does not have presets for ManyBass.... just soundsets...put them beside the ManyBass Soundset folder as described in the instructions and they then show up in the ManyBass GUI. (You may have to rebuild the database if you have the latest update from ManyBass.com)

Paul
Last edited by manytone on Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I found a way! But is really not obvious! a function that I never had to use with Live. Ok, now, just need to figure about the other presets. Thank's anyway for the quick answer!

Amazing :-o you're really fast with answer. Good point for you guy's, I think i can manage now on. Thanks again.

Thanks blackwizard
I edited my post above about the other presets/soundsets.

Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”