Frozen knob (and all) WOW & ARTILLERY VST-RTAS PT7.4 macinte

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HI ALL,

I'M SO SAD !!!!!

I've just bought those 2 plug ins (Wow and Artillery) and it doesn't work with PT7.4.
I use the Fxpansion VST-RTAS 2.1 adapter..... and nothing at all works.
All the knobs, fades, pianno roll... does not move while clicking,or moving it !!!

The effects themselves works, I am able to automatize them.
But can you imagine to use the incredible Artillery only in editing automation ??

Please tell me that it works, tell me that I'm a stupid dude and that it works perfectly... PLEASE.....

Ben :cry:

Sorry for the small hi jack, but i too have an interesting issue using artillary (demo) within Live 5.2 and energy xt2 (latest beta).
I'll hit a key to trigger an effect and it sounds fine, if i do a quick note off and on again, the effect no longer works.

So...note on=works
note off/on again= effect does not work.

This is an inconsistent issue. Sometimes it happens and i have yet to figure out what is causing it (or again, i could be missing something).
This issue happens regardless of the effect i am using.

@boo: we will release more Rtas-wrapper regarded fixes during the next month.

@S.HUSH: could it be that key quantizing is on? In that case you would have to hold a note until the key quantize activates it.
Have a look, you find the key quantize menu left besides the Effect Level control.

all the best,
your Sugar Bytes team

Sugar Bytes wrote:
@S.HUSH: could it be that key quantizing is on? In that case you would have to hold a note until the key quantize activates it.
Have a look, you find the key quantize menu left besides the Effect Level control.
It was never activated so i doubt that was it. Anyhow, i did reinstall and everything seems to be ok with the exception of the phaser. It still seems to be doing the aforementioned problem. Or i am doing/missing something.
Here's an audio snippet so you can hear the issue:

TEST

1. You'll hear a dry signal followed by a wet signal (phaser rate set at 1/32),
2. a quick note off/on..you'll hear the phaser no longer implements the 1/32 rate at the note on (this is followed by a quick dry signal again).

could it be that the mix-envelope has a long attack which needs time to fade in the effect?

I have both attack and release set to off with mix at 100% and still get the issue. I mess with all sorts of different settings but no matter what, the second note on never produces the desired effect.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”