era development?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

are we going to see any development/updates to era?

hi, Era will not be developed further, but there will be a new sequencing product from us soon. Era users will receive a good crossgrade price.

your Sugar Bytes team

Sugar Bytes wrote:hi, Era will not be developed further, but there will be a new sequencing product from us soon. Era users will receive a good crossgrade price.
Will it be both cross-platform and a plug-in? Because I now work in both Windows and OS X, and would really like a plug-in sequencer to use in Bidule on both platforms.

Yes, all our products are cross-plattform, so it will be for Win XP/Vista and OSX Intel, maybe PPC as well.

Sugar Bytes wrote:Yes, all our products are cross-plattform, so it will be for Win XP/Vista and OSX Intel, maybe PPC as well.
That's good to hear, thanks. The key thing for me will be for it to be a VST (and possibly AU) plugin (I don't need another host, but something that complements my host without fiddling with virtual loopbacky things).

We plan to release for AU and VST and it should also become our first standalone program.
Last edited by Sugar Bytes on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sugar Bytes wrote:We plan to release for AU and VST [...]
Excellent, thanks. I will look forward to this and keep an eye out.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”