New Age & Jazz Demos, Bardstown Bosendorfer & Jazz G

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here are links to a couple of new demos featuring the Bardstown Bosendorfer Imperial Grand and the Bardstown Vintage Jazz Guitars.

This jazz demo was produced by Alan Russell, featuring the Bosendorfer and acoustic jazz guitars. The drum set used in this demo was produced by Donnie Christian and Sean Lane of DS Soundware.

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/moon.mp3

This solo piano New Age demo featuring the Bardstown Bosendorfer was produced by Tony Gravett.

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/interplay.mp3

Enjoy!

Kip McGinnis
Bardstown Audio
www.bardstownaudio.com

Very nice. i've always been looking for piano that sounds more mellow than The Grand and this one comes very close to my needs.

Did you apply any effects and which ones?

Would you mind to make the midi-File of the solo piece available fpr download? I'd love to make a direct comparison with my The Grand (and other piano modules) for myself.

Fette Töle

Hi Fette,

I very much appreciate your interest in the Bardstown Bosendorfer!

This new age mp3 demo was submitted to me from one of my customers. Unfortunately I don't have the midi file, but to my ears I would say that the only processing done to this piano in this new age demo was a little reverb. It also sounds as though he used one of the velocity filter patches that I programmed for this piano, which is available on the EXS24, Kontakt, and Giga formats of this sampled piano, or he may have used the HALion version and applied some low pass filtering with velocity control on the "envelop/filter" view of HALion 2. I did not program a velocity filter patch for HALion, because this type of programming is very easy for the user to do in HALion 2 on the envelop/filter view by selecting the Waldorf low pass filter -12 dB and then adjusting the cutoff and velocity percentage with a couple of control knobs on the same envelop/filter window of HALion 2.

The Giga version of this sampled Bosendorfer is 16 bit, and the 24 bit package of this same piano includes EXS24, HALion, and Kontakt formats.

Kip McGinnis
Bardstown Audio
www.bardstownaudio.com

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”