Augur Questions

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just started playing around with Augur. This is a fantastic synth! I just have a few questions:

What is the "pressure" source in the mod matrix? Can't seem to figure it out.

Is there any way to change the volume of each voice independently?

I tried to modulate the rate of one LFO with the other LFO in the mod matrix and it doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? I can modulate the LFO amount with no problems, but when I switch over to L1(or2) Rate - nothing happens.

Thanks. Great work Antti!
Last edited by afreshcupofjoe on Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anyone????
"The Juno 60 was often incorrectly referred to as a synth. It is, in fact, a chorus unit with a synth attached." -PAK

I refuse to believe that no one knows what "pressure" refers to in the mod matrix, and I'm sure somebody can confirm weather or not "mod->LFO Rate" works. Am I the only person that has used this synth? :?
"The Juno 60 was often incorrectly referred to as a synth. It is, in fact, a chorus unit with a synth attached." -PAK

Aftertouch perhaps?

afreshcupofjoe wrote:Anyone????
yes it is channel pressure or mono aftertouch -I usedmy aftertouch equipped controller to modulalte augur's filter cutoff

Thanks for the responses. I appreciate the help.

Anyone tried to modulate the LFO-Rate yet?

Antti?

I'm just asking if LFO Rate Modulation works? Is it a bug? Or am I a moron?

Return to “Smart Electronix”