DPMP in Tracktion Tutorial

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does Peak Meter only work in Sonar/Cubase etc? How would I have to set it up in Tracktion or eXT? I'm playing with it, but I don't have a clue, and I don't see the nice configuration window that is shown in the 'tutorial' on the website...

The Peak Meter works in any host that supports VST or DirectX Automation. You may have a look at the documentation of your software to see how automation can be recorded.
In Tracktion for example all you have to do is the following:

1. Enable automation recording

2. Play the track in order to record the peak automation.

3. choose the curves you want to show

4. look at the result:

I hope this helps.
Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Tue May 17, 2005 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks a lot, yes it helps a lot.

I guess it was a dumb newbie question after all :), I haven't done much with automation curves in Tracktion, and now I see that DPMP could hardly be more intuitive. (And I should have tried this first before buying, but I (correctly) assumed that it would work ;))

No trouble, it's true that automation is not intuitive in the first place, and further more it's not always well documented.

Anyway, thanks to you we'll add an Tracktion tutorial to the web page :)

Have fun!

You're welcome ;).

I never really worked with automation in Tracktion (at least not the last year or so)... And it was only a Tracktion newbie question, not a really DPMP question :D

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”