[WTB] Serato Sample 2

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It needs to be CHEAP! 8)
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

What's cheap lol? I got it and don't really use it

johnblaze wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:42 pm What's cheap lol? I got it and don't really use it
Under $65
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

TheMaestro wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:01 pm Under $65
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since version 2 you realistically pay ~90€ for it on the 2nd hand market. Coincidentally I am trying to sell my Serato Sample for exact that price. So... hit me up!

I don't usually try to get tangled up in these sorts of discussions but as a regular here that tries to get the best deal (sometimes to my own detriment to feed the GAS at a reasonable cost lmaooo) I'm here to defend the price that TheMaestro was offering because it isn't that far-fetched.

I think 50% below full retail is where we begin to reach reasonable pricing in a marketplace like this. We all know how deep some sales can go, especially when it comes to digital products! Of course, this can vary depending on the demand/supply, as with anything.

Previously, this has been on sale for $50. Sure, it was before they updated to v2 and introduced stem separation but I think my statement still stands. Stem separation isn't as hard as it used to be before anyway, this is just convenient.

It has sold at 50% off retail here less than a month ago if you search the forum.
Sorry for swooping in and snagging Serato Sample from johnblaze before you had a chance TheMaestro

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”