Machine Learning Feature

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just looked up for that machine learning feature and found it under utilities in the MTurbocomp... yeah! Right now I was testing the Cenozoix Compressor and I thought why not trying a ML ... after more the 10000 rounds (took aboult 30minutes) I'm at a max difference of -135db which should be more than enough!? for the VariMu type...
It is still working, so no listening comparison so far... I'm really curious...

EDIT: I was so curious that I interrupted and found that I used a wrong file for "ideal"... so next try :-)

Who is interested in exchanging results? Wasn't there the melda online repository or something called like that!?!?!?!

+1

I tested it a lot, and i came with a concusion the way is made cannot understand how a compressor works.
I wrote more about that some times ago, forgive me now if i'm lazy to re-write it, but to write it fast and badly it needs a dedicated set of audio with different characteristics to "study" first the shape differences and behaviors.

I studied few compressors myself and the way some works is particular with different behaviors between peaks, sustain and relative volume along other stuff.

So to reproduce them you need to feed ML with the needed data and tests

Return to “MeldaProduction”