DAWs with Support for Tagging only Cubase / Bitwig / Ableton ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Other than these 3 daws, are there any other daws that support tagging user content , meaning samples, vst fx,presets etc. I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that there's only 3 Daws that can do this.

My daw from PRESONUS S1 :evil: I've been personally begging for their dev's to support this for over 10 years minimum, apparently they can't read customer feature requests. We literally have multi speaker support or whatever trendy crap that new feature is, before we have the ability to search tagged instruments and presets.It's a joke.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Moog Matriarch/Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/DM12
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Logic Pro has it incredibly tediously. I’ve never met anyone that does it it’s so tedious. But you can tag your samples as Apple Loops (way harder then adding them as uncatagorized Apple Loops) but you have limited tags you can’t add or delete to the preexisting ones.

As a LP X user I love this feature of Ableton 12 on the beta. I really want it in LP so I’ll see it in 4 years lol.
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

trusampler wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:52 pm My daw from PRESONUS S1 :evil: I've been personally begging for their dev's to support this for over 10 years minimum, apparently they can't read customer feature requests. We literally have multi speaker support or whatever trendy crap that new feature is, before we have the ability to search tagged instruments and presets.It's a joke.
Can you share the feature request so I can upvote it?

Waveform has tagging.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Maschine :P

Reaper

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”