Meet Zebralette 3 at NAMM

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

If you're attending NAMM later this month, please visit us at booth 10206 between Halls A and B, right next to Bitwig!

Zebralette3-hero-uhniverse.jpg

Among other things, we'll be showcasing a beta version of Zebralette 3. We'll demo some of its sonic capabilities as well as Wavetable/MSEG editing tools.

While "beta" means "feature complete but still a bit buggy", we hope to go public soon after NAMM. We'll then spend the coming weeks and months fine tuning the user experience and its sonic powers with the help of your feedback.

We're confident that Zebralette 3 will become one of the most comprehensive wavetable generation tools available, and like its predecessor, it'll be free.

As for what "Zebralette" is, it's really just a small synth based on one Zebra oscillator and one Zebra MSEG, with a bit of surrounding stuff, made up from standard modules we have. It works as its own synth because the oscillator is pretty capable on its own. In the past 10+ years I've been on and off able to work on a new version, which increases the consistency between visual editors, and vastly expands sonic possibilities.

As for the most tingling question: We can not yet assess a timeline as to when its bigger brother - Zebra 3 - is ready, but once Zebralette 3 is finished, the largest chunk of work on Zebra 3 is done as well. Also, our team has been making big progress in areas that are not part of Zebralette. We'll know more once we get there.

Cheers,

- U
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Deadly urs that is great !!!

Yes!!! Finally.
Congrats.
rsp
sound sculptist

:tu: Cool

Damn! ❤ i hope it will available in CLAP!
Polarity Music (youtube) berlin, fhain, germany

polarity-dnb wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:22 pm Damn! ❤ i hope it will available in CLAP!
of course it will

Does it have similar randomization options to Waveedit? https://synthtech.com/waveedit/
While I enjoy meticulously tweaking wavetables manually, there are times when I require a bunch of small variations and edits. Randomization is the most efficient way to achieve this

This will for sure be a highlight to look forward to! The skin looks nice and clean and well thought out.

I've noticed a small circle top right of the Curve Morph. Is this an indicator that it is modulated?

One thing I'd generally find very helpful, if all parameters that are modulated (including from the mod matrix) at least have a small visual indicator. It doesn't need to be animated. This would help a lot to see on first glance what is happening in the patch, or where to look into.
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

enCiphered wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:42 pm Does it have similar randomization options to Waveedit? https://synthtech.com/waveedit/
While I enjoy meticulously tweaking wavetables manually, there are times when I require a bunch of small variations and edits. Randomization is the most efficient way to achieve this
No randomisation (yet). Might still come though.

Fannon wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:59 pm This will for sure be a highlight to look forward to! The skin looks nice and clean and well thought out.
Thank you!
I've noticed a small circle top right of the Curve Morph. Is this an indicator that it is modulated?
Yes. We have a Hive-style Mod Matrix. But the design is currently being revised, so we only hid it behind the keyboard control in the screenshot.

Urs wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:43 pm
enCiphered wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:42 pm Does it have similar randomization options to Waveedit? https://synthtech.com/waveedit/
No randomisation (yet). Might still come though.
That would be awesome.. Thanks for replying!

Really like the new GUI style with the rounded edges (sliders,piano notes,..), but idk if im feeling the bright white tho.

Beautiful, can't wait to check it out!
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

jtsterays wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:49 pm Really like the new GUI style with the rounded edges (sliders,piano notes,..), but idk if im feeling the bright white tho.
We have vastly enhanced our skinning engine. Someone can maybe make a dark mode theme.

Exciting! Looking forward to seeing you and the team again.

Return to “u-he”