MuLab and Stream Deck

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks
Is MuLab compatible with Stream Deck? It seems like it should be as MuLab uses shortcuts and keyboard control but I'd like to be really sure before spending the money.
cheers

You can run mulab under wine on Linux and it runs perfectly with virtual desktop mode running. Your mileage may vary for vst2 and vst3 plugins as some will need additional dependencies via wine tricks.

Thanks for that... I have a bit of research to do to fully grasp your advice relative to my situation.
Perhaps I should mention I am running MuLab in Windows 10 have considered a foot controller for some hands free things but noticed the utility of Stream Deck (SD) for managing short cuts and multi function short cuts as offered by SD

MLJ wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:07 am Thanks for that... I have a bit of research to do to fully grasp your advice relative to my situation.
Perhaps I should mention I am running MuLab in Windows 10 have considered a foot controller for some hands free things but noticed the utility of Stream Deck (SD) for managing short cuts and multi function short cuts as offered by SD
I think he's assumed you mean Steam Deck, ie Valve's handheld game console, rather than an Elgato Stream Deck keyboard-type device.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Ah cheers for the clarification. Indeed Elgato SD is what Im interested in re MuLab

Return to “MUTOOLS”