AME & AMH no longer working

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really hope someone can help me out here (and I'll do my best to explain what's going on). I've been working on a few sessions all morning and all of a sudden, literally out of nowhere, my AME & AMH plugins will no longer play any of the midi files I've got programmed correctly. I've had midi files on those tracks that I have not edited in months, but all of a sudden the only sound the plugins play back from the midi files are the down and upstroke noises; it will only play a few of the actual notes. It also only plays the top string, so I thought the midi octave offset got changed somehow (I use Reaper), so I literally tried offsetting it +/- up to 5 octaves and it still ONLY plays the stroke noises and the occasional very high note (which is not even in the midi file). The really weird thing is it does it even for actual Ample programmed/stock riffs that are by default in the plug-in (I'll go to a preset riff, drag it into my daw and it won't play the actual notes, just the stroke noises). I have NO IDEA how this happened because it literally seemed to come outta nowhere.

I figured out the issue... Somehow under the "Midi" tab in the settings menu, the "Midi Guitar" box was checked. I unchecked it and now everything works like normal.

Return to “Ample Sound”