Autumn Sale

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ahhh….incl some of the preset packs too on the uhe website!

Okay, so brought my Filterscape purchase forward a month to get Hive with the saving. And Uhbik too, why not.

Finished. Hope you are satisfied. :D

well f**k me. I thought i had till the end of the day, not till 16:00.

No filterscape for me then. Kinda pissed off right now, not gonna lie

:roll: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Well, we had communicated this in every way possible, on the website, newsletter, reminder newsletter, reminder video, ads and what not - each prominently featuring today 3pm CET as the deadline. AFAIK our resellers did the same. Please don't be pissed off with us, that would feel a little awkward...

Urs wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:12 pm Well, we had communicated this in every way possible, on the website, newsletter, reminder newsletter, reminder video, ads and what not - each prominently featuring today 3pm CET as the deadline. AFAIK our resellers did the same. Please don't be pissed off with us, that would feel a little awkward...
Probably, but I absolutely didn't think that there's any possibility of longer running sale ending at the middle of the day so i didn't even bother to check. I only remembered "30th, need to do this today" because they usually run till sometime when people go to sleep

arguably some people also go to sleep at 3 o clock for an hour or two, so i guess, eh?

also i didn't necessarily say i'm pissed off with you, i'm pissed off i didn't get it

Yeah, sorry... thing is, we have to do this during working hours, with enough time to react to possible issues. 3 pm seemed like the last possible time where we would still have enough headroom to fix things - if some of the steps were forgotten or if something went wrong.

fair enough

I waited till the last day because i generally do for things i'm not sure i will need or use, which is absolutely an err on my part and something to discuss with a therapist, but completely missed the 3pm thing

also coupled with the fact that i had a pretty busy schedule and i couldn't really try it again so i kept postponing it til i had sometime to try it again.

all my fault anyway really, but eh

I think for some of us, it’s just part of the process to put it off as long as possible. I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I’ve added shit to my cart while it’s on sale only to procrastinate long enough that it’s no longer on sale. I’ve had window blinds in my shopping cart for a home improvement store for like 3 years now.

Ploki wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:57 pm well f**k me. I thought i had till the end of the day, not till 16:00.

No worries, the marketplace will soon be full of filterscapes I guess

I’ll get it eventually. Was just really disheartened that i missed it tho

Maybe i should just say that i still really like u-he and they’re still my fav developer, and I don’t fault them despite my moody posts in this thread

Ploki wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:29 pm fair enough

I waited till the last day because i generally do for things i'm not sure i will need or use, which is absolutely an err on my part and something to discuss with a therapist, but completely missed the 3pm thing
I did the same with Diva, but gave myself til the 29th to make a final decision since I wasn't sure when the sale would end on the 30th... a tip that I hope helps next time! :tu:
quod tu es, ego fui, quod ego sum, tu eris

i bought Filterscape around 6am CET on 11/30, some vendors had already ended the promotion by then. Not all tho. :shrug:

Ploki wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:57 pm well f**k me. I thought i had till the end of the day, not till 16:00.

Be thankful you knew about it in the first place! I've literally just found out! Maybe next year lol

Return to “u-he”