I can't see my posts easily

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

maybe it's a superdumb questions, but I've been active for 10 days here, which I love, but I haven't found a direct shortcut to see my posts.
Once I write a post I cannot see other ppl's reply unless they tag me, in which case I get a notification.
The only way is either go check the post myself if anyone tagged me, or check the last posts, which after a few hours get updated and mine disappears.
any advice? thanks! :D

‎ ‎ ‎
Last edited by UtopianLament on Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

under reply box, there's a spanner, subscribe to topic, gets you a notification like being quoted, if someone replies.

thanks to both.
I got the subscription to the post thing. I still don't manage to see my posts from the Forum menu, I get all the forums I commented in :)

DaniZzz79 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:18 pm I haven't found a direct shortcut to see my posts.
I go to this link I've bookmarked: latest-posts/index.php?mode=mylt
and then have a look at the yellow marked posts.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

You can click in the upper left, on the menu with your user icon, then on the arrow on the right of "Forum", and then on "My forum posts". Is that what you're after?

you can also click on your user name, this will give you a 'view users posts' option.

won't show threads as such, but your previous posts.

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:32 pm under reply box, there's a spanner, subscribe to topic, gets you a notification like being quoted, if someone replies.
If you're a certain level of American, it's a "Crescent Wrench", (spanner is of course, the actual tool name. )
Edit: on another look, it's just an open end wrench... 8)

Also under the quick links you can go to "Topics (in which I've Posted) to remember where you've been.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”