Logic automation not working if configured internally inside of Diva?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey this is so minimal, but fixing it would help my workflow.

Currently using Latch automation on Logic works if I assign my Midi controller parameters in Control Surfaces->Controller Assignments. But I am using Diva and when I assign it internally in the synth, it doesn't seem to record any of my changes/modulations. For the record the modulation does change properly, it just doesn't record the automation changes. Is there a setting in Logic that could fix this? I would prefer to use Diva's MIDI learn compared to Logic's

Parameter automation and MIDI CC control are two different things.
Using both at the same time could easily create timing conflicts when trying to set the correct parameter value.
Thus when using a MIDI CC to change values, those are recorded in the MIDI clip as MIDI controller data.
When adjusting parameters with the mouse, those movements can be recorded via host automation.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

I know in the past this was a known issue for Diva on Logic. Perhaps they never fixed the bug?
Calm Before now 20% OFF!!! Code "KVR20" https://www.bigdaw.audio/products/calmbefore
In seconds, create contrast in your builds and transitions by automating low end, high end, gain, width, and washout.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”