Cheapest place to buy Serum?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I managed to get Pro Q3 slightly cheaper by not going through the main website. What is the cheapest way to buy Serum outright (not rent to buy)?

Probably their website for the normal $189 USD.

Serum is one of the few synths I’ve never seen on sale. They don’t even allow license transfers anymore so can’t get it second hand.

IMG_3427.jpeg

Edit: Yes yes I know Omni is sometimes on sale but that’s the reseller eating the loss. I don’t think Xfer Records do resellers, except for Splice, which at $9.99 for 19 months seems to be 81 cents more expensive lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ok, thank you for the response.

Yea that guy doesnt believe in sales or transfers. :shrug:

Might be a good time to get it as a new version is in the works. Upgrading might
save something over a new purchase maybe...

They provide student discount which is about 30% price off.

Good to know lol.

IMG_3443.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

😂👌

I'm 43 and born in the UK. I could go back to college or uni if i wanted, it is a choice available to me although how i would be supposed to live on about £5500 a year i don't know. I guess i'd have to sell homemade lemonade in the summer if we had lemons.

What i mean is that students that look like the Steve Buscemi picture are normal in the UK!

...wat?

Students that look like that are normal in UK

i could be one if i wanted

pekbro wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:46 pm Yea that guy doesnt believe in sales or transfers. :shrug:
Might be a good time to get it as a new version is in the works. Upgrading might
save something over a new purchase maybe...
Is there an official statement somewhere that says V.2 will be free for owners of V.1?

Well, Steve Duda said that. As official as it gets, I guess. ;)

That said, it's still too expensive though.

chk071 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:37 pm Well, Steve Duda said that. As official as it gets, I guess. ;)

That said, it's still too expensive though.
Good to know.
Considering free upgrades I think it's worth it.
I read somewhere that V.2 is almost ready, hope it's true.

Steve Duda was hip to Bezos trying to discount Serum.
We're sorry
An error occurred when we tried to process your request.
We're working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly. Please note that if you were trying to place an order, it will not have been processed at this time. Please try again later.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”