ERHU not working

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All the ample sound products working fine with my system but erhu. Erhu suddenly drops after playing few notes in standalone (rectangular) and in CuBAse 12. Any fix suggestions. My window is 11 Home and CPU AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G and GPU is Radeon 550. THanks.

norikohash wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:05 am All the ample sound products working fine with my system but erhu. Erhu suddenly drops after playing few notes in standalone (rectangular) and in CuBAse 12. Any fix suggestions. My window is 11 Home and CPU AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G and GPU is Radeon 550. THanks.
Hi, Do you mean Erhu suddenly disappeared from the plugin manager of Cubase 12? Or stopped triggering notes?

Rectangle and Cubase suddenly shut down. Just gone. Both of them.

Simply shut down without a trace.

Please advice and help me.

norikohash wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:33 pm Simply shut down without a trace.
Please try to reinstall the library and make sure you have enough space on C partition, i.e., at least 20GB.

Thanks. Do you mean that I cannot put library file on other disk than C drive. I have no issue on other instruments by putting library on F drive (external HD). Erhu is a special case? Please advice.

On the other end I have more than 20GB on C drive.

norikohash wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:06 pm Thanks. Do you mean that I cannot put library file on other disk than C drive. I have no issue on other instruments by putting library on F drive (external HD). Erhu is a special case? Please advice.

On the other end I have more than 20GB on C drive.
You can put the library files on other disks. Does Erhu crash randomly?

Unfortunately not random but always after a few seconds with playing sounds.

norikohash wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:48 am Unfortunately not random but always after a few seconds with playing sounds.
Does it crash when you play certain notes/keyswitches?

Return to “Ample Sound”