Logic Pro 11

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wondered what kinds of features everyone would want to see in Logic Pro 11 if there will be an 11 that is ?

I hope you step in dog poo. When I saw the thread I thought it's out

ColemanVST wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:37 pm Just wondered what kinds of features everyone would want to see in Logic Pro 11 if there will be an 11 that is ?
viewtopic.php?t=581441

I hope they go back to making users have to configure the Environment just for fun.

The next version won't be called Logic Pro 11; it will be called LogicAI (pronounced "Logical", but actually meaning Logic Artificial Intelligence) and will allow you to just drag an image of any artist(s) into it and it will automatically generate songs in their style. I'm looking forward to hearing what a Debussy/Rage Against the Machine/Celine Dion collaboration will sound like.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

cryophonik wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:25 pm The next version won't be called Logic Pro 11; it will be called LogicAI (pronounced "Logical", but actually meaning Logic Artificial Intelligence) and will allow you to just drag an image of any artist(s) into it and it will automatically generate songs in their style. I'm looking forward to hearing what a Debussy/Rage Against the Machine/Celine Dion collaboration will sound like.
im guessing not a whole lot different to candlemass.

There is some sort of evidence that there will never be Logic Pro 11 as such. There is no X anymore so they dropped that title. Check the official Apple website. It’s simply called Logic Pro.

I think they will acquire the same scheme that Avid did with Pro Tools. Whenever there is a new release it will be just like Logic Pro 2024 or something.

In any case if they are working on a big update it may even get a completely new name. I expect this big update to be a completely new app, rebuilt from the ground up with brand new audio engine. Basically a modern Pro Tools but with the added fancy schmancy stuff from Logic.

Maybe Apple could even invent a new protocol to supersede midi after 40 years, finally.

I'd just like to see the return of a Windows version.

No need! I'll show myself out. :P

Lol

On the day when Microsoft makes Paintbrush available for Mac

audiouser720 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:53 pm a modern Pro Tools
That is a contradiction in itself…

I’d love to see a brand new Morden synth like massive or serum

Updated UI for their older plugins would be nice. They did some generic UI for their older plugins on the iPad, would love to see that migrate over to the Mac version too.
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro // Ableton // Reason // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

I think we'll see something major around september/october

-Expand the Midi Transform functions so we can have unlimited commands and macros like Cubase.
-Show more than 1 CC at a time.
-Create a midi CC massager skewer again like Cubase.
"and the Word was Sound..."
https://www.youtube.com/user/InLightTone

Plugin search and multi-step sample editing all the way

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”