What options would you like to see within Maize Sampler, in its future updates?

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Request the following for the maize update to Xiang's mail, I would like to read your ideas on what options we would need in maize.

Hello Xiang, greetings, I would like to ask you if it is possible that in the future update of maize 2.9.2 you will implement the option of being able to load loops of any sound (Drums, guitar etc) that can be accommodated in the bpm of the DAW that we are using, believe me It's going to be super cool.
On the maize forum, many of us discussed the idea of ​​maize having the option to insert tabs so you don't have everything in the same GUI. Example: a button that can open the effect that the user selects (Reverb, delay, chorus, distortion) and within that tab are the adjustment knobs, tell me that these two requests can be possible friend.

I am attaching a GUI that I made in Photoshop. :D
1.png
2.png
This tab will help save space within the GUI, do you think it's possible to do it in maize 2.9.2?
Sync loops can be very important as many developers like the idea of ​​Maize having that option.
Greetings Xiang, I await your response
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I like the way UVI does tabs. The have one tab for the synth controls, another for the effects and one for ARP (yes, one day we cold have an arpeggiator in Maize! 🙏)

CleanShot 2022-10-24 at 09.28.46.png

Alternatively I just like to keep everything on one page. Lots of synths take this approach. Every control is visible at once, no menus or pop-ups. It depends how you want your synth to look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A reverb convolution IR loader will me really great addition !

Better support for automation, it is currently a complete garbage.

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:08 am Better support for automation, it is currently a complete garbage.
If it is true I tried 2.9.1 and there are automation problems

I have been adding to this thread as I find things that would be helpful, some things have already been implemented that were asked for:

viewtopic.php?t=484911&sid=5bad7662f48a ... 8dc73edee7

I just added this same tab request some days ago calling it panels :)

Plugworx wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:37 am I have been adding to this thread as I find things that would be helpful, some things have already been implemented that were asked for:

viewtopic.php?t=484911&sid=5bad7662f48a ... 8dc73edee7

I just added this same tab request some days ago calling it panels :)
In fact, I did see the thread, but I can't find the last answers because it redirects me to the beginning of the thread.

A better reverb will be perfect

If it hasn't been said already I would love the option to duplicate gui assets in the Maize 2 Gui editor. Also a snap to grid option for aligning assets. The snap to grid could benefit by having multiple grid increments with an option to freehand. I believe that would greatly help speed up workflow.

Return to “Maizesoft”