SM One Arp Record Not Working

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Build 12717 VST 2 and 3. SM One Arp Record isn't working. I got it to work for a bit in Cakewalk and Orion but I could never get it working in FL Studio, Bitwig or Studio One.

Anyone else want to give it a go and see if they get the same results?

I don't think I'm missing anything. Just INIT a patch and select Record on the Arp options.

SM1 is responding to notes it's just that the Arp won't go into Record mode.

Confirmed on two systems both running Windows 10. 21H2

EDIT: Ok I got it working....sort of....by using the right click menu and not the Rec/On/Off GUI button.

But it keeps recording even if you turn the button off.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I thought this issue sounded familiar. I reported it back in 2020 and someone had reported it 2 months earlier but there was never a response from KV331:

viewtopic.php?p=7876103&hilit=Arp+Record#p7876103

SM1 and 2 are great sounding instruments but it seems like every time I load one, I end up on a bug hunting adventure.

I'd advise not adding any new features until the bugs are addressed.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:48 pm I thought this issue sounded familiar. I reported it back in 2020 and someone had reported it 2 months earlier but there was never a response from KV331:

viewtopic.php?p=7876103&hilit=Arp+Record#p7876103

SM1 and 2 are great sounding instruments but it seems like every time I load one, I end up on a bug hunting adventure.

I'd advise not adding any new features until the bugs are addressed.
Sorry for the issue. Thank you very much for keeping us informed about the Issue. We will fix this problem in the next update.

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:05 pm Sorry for the issue. Thank you very much for keeping us informed about the Issue. We will fix this problem in the next update.
Ok great. Thank you. :tu:

Return to “KV331 Audio”