Unable to Sign in to Account

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello I try to log in at

https://www.airmusictech.com/

I'm told to enter my email address which I do but no instruction email is ever sent. Yes I have checked my span folder.

I don't even see a "Contact Us" address.

Can anyone from Air Music comment? Is anyone from Air Music here?

I've got an older long form reg code for Akai VIP but I can no longer access the Akai site or the Air site, can't register the old reg code since it's looking for a new format. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It’s possible your purchase was on our old partner store so you may not have a new account.

To get support at anytime on the air website please click the yellow “get support” button in the corner or the support link on the bottom and the team can check for you ☺️.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air, is there a way to create account?
UPD: Just had a "trial" purchase - and now I have account.
Is there a way to register products bought from 3rd party vendors?

With new install of Windows 10 that will happen soon here i will probably not install the air stuff again.

BrokenTrance wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:46 pm With new install of Windows 10 that will happen soon here i will probably not install the air stuff again.
Same here.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”