Unable to install Solina

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought several weeks ago Solina from AIR Music Technology via KVRAudio Marketplace. The Solina won't install and AIR music tech support is not responding.

Any help appreciated!

Hi Sorry are you having a problem. Is this perhaps with Solina Redux from Sonivox? Solina from AIR has just launched. Can you please let me know more about the issue you are facing?
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:17 am Hi Sorry are you having a problem. Is this perhaps with Solina Redux from Sonivox? Solina from AIR has just launched. Can you please let me know more about the issue you are facing?
No, it is Solina by Air Music tech (bought two weeks ago). When I try to activate it (in standalone or in daw) by pressing the "sign in browser" the process gets forever stuck in "auth.profile.inmusicbrands.com" page. Then it either returns to Solina and says "your trial has expired" or the page crashes.

Dartelec wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:56 am
sbangs_air wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:17 am Hi Sorry are you having a problem. Is this perhaps with Solina Redux from Sonivox? Solina from AIR has just launched. Can you please let me know more about the issue you are facing?
No, it is Solina by Air Music tech (bought two weeks ago). When I try to activate it (in standalone or in daw) by pressing the "sign in browser" the process gets forever stuck in "auth.profile.inmusicbrands.com" page. Then it either returns to Solina and says "your trial has expired" or the page crashes.
I bought also tube synth and wile the activation page was also slow, it was possible to activate tube synth. I guess your database regarding to my purchase of Solina is broken. And please inform your tech support that it is necessary to reply to the tickets!

OK, received new Solina (with new serial) today from Air Music Tech/Tech support. Unfortunately the problem persists. No success in activating the Solina. I just hope that I can get my money back.

After one more failed effort "European Service Manager" at Air Music tech was able to clear the uninstallable versions and give me new serial and now the Solina is purring perfectly! It took one month, but I appreciate the persistence of Air tech support.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”