Version 2.80 release date?

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good morning guys, does anyone know when version 2.80 will be available? Any prevision? Thanks.
:phones: :tu:

Features and fixes are still being added at the moment. I believe pre-release is in the pre-release area on the website.

Plugworx wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:55 pm Features and fixes are still being added at the moment. I believe pre-release is in the pre-release area on the website.
Thanks Plugworx ,I just checked in the pre-release area and it's only for Mac, not for Windows yet, at least today! Anyone already got it for Windows?
:cry: :lol:

Plugworx wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:55 pm Features and fixes are still being added at the moment. I believe pre-release is in the pre-release area on the website.
Yes, version 2.80 is already live, now let's get to work guys!
:clap: :hyper:

Digital coconut wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:31 am
I had no idea it was already live :)

Plugworx wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:40 pm
Digital coconut wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:31 am
I had no idea it was already live :)
Yes, now Mac and Win versions available in pre-release area...
:tu:

Return to “Maizesoft”