Shift+click and drag feature request

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello. Last Thursday I wrote to Tokyo Dawn Labs, but haven't received a reply. I figured that I'll try here instead.
Would it be possible to add Shift+click and drag option in your plugins, so that users could adjust values with more precision instead of using a mouse scroll wheel?

I also have two questions. I've been wondering about them for a while.
Why are there limited user preset slots, especially in SlickEQ?
Is there a future possibility to have them organized alphabetically?

Please try the velocity mode, it has speed dependence
(e.g. slow movement = very precise, fast movement = coarse).
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

FabienTDR wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:40 pm Please try the velocity mode, it has speed dependence
(e.g. slow movement = very precise, fast movement = coarse).
That is a very nice feature and works as expected! Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot about user settings. When I change from Linear to Velocity in SlickEQ, other plugins follow my choice. That's brilliant programming.
Could you share some info regarding limited presets and sorting?

We planed to rework/modernize the (user) preset system soon. Right now, user presets are limited and there is no means of sorting or categorization. All this will follow of course, in a nice way.

I just can't tell you when exactly, we have to finish our current development first. But very likely in 2022.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

FabienTDR wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:09 pm We planed to rework/modernize the (user) preset system soon. Right now, user presets are limited and there is no means of sorting or categorization. All this will follow of course, in a nice way.

I just can't tell you when exactly, we have to finish our current development first. But very likely in 2022.
Velocity setting tip was much more important for the workflow. That's still good news about presets. Thanks for giving us something to look forward to :)

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”