iZotope Neutron 3 Plug-In in Acoustica 7.3.22

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought the Plug-In Neutron 3 from iZotope an installed in Acoustica.
In the Windows-version it works fine except the Track-Assistant.
When I called the Track-Assintant I can choose the desired features, after clicking next the Plug-In waits for the sound but nothing happens ist I play the sound via Plug-In or the normal Play in the main menue.

In the MAC-Version Acoustica doesn't recognize the VST3-Plug-In only the AU-version.
But the AU-version does not work. When I call it Acoustica freeses!!!

What ist wrong with Acoutica or iZotope? in Wavelab 11 and Cubase10.5 th iZotope Neutron 3 works fine.

regards
Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for reporting these issues with Neutron. I just installed Neutron 3 here on my Intel Mac and everything seems to work fine. Do you have an M1 Mac? In that case, please note that iZotope doesn't yet offer native M1 support and you will need to use Acoustica with Rosetta 2 to use Neutron (here's how to force native apps to use Rosetta 2: https://www.macworld.com/article/338843 ... stead.html).

Regarding the Windows version and the "Track Assistant", do you mean the "Mix Assistant" in "Track Enhance" mode? That seems to work here -- I just tested.

Best,
Stian

Thanks Stian,

yes I have a Mac mini with M1.
In respect of Win 10 I testet on an other computer and it works fine!

Best
Peter

Return to “Acon Digital”