New Bass for Shreddage Series and other wishes!

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Impact Soundworks...It's certain that you expanded your vision that was in a beginning focused on rock - metal genres, and we are glad with you for offering us excellent and various products.

But now, I think you should make one more tribute to the metal scene... and also I think it's time for a new virtual BASS!!!

I think the best candidate should be DINGWALL BASS Picked Bass (maybe a NG Series)!!!! IK Multimedia MODO Bass have one...I´m sure that sample-modeling it's the future, but not yet, this product have many shadows as lights... Submission Audio and other companies tried to sample this very popular bass, but the result it's always incomplete... Nothing can beat the functionality and settings of the Shreddage series.

Also I think you can improve more your libraries with more features like improve the behavior and presentation of TACT (Still a little annoying the way that it's presented in my opinion)... I´m wishing to see more products like Ample Sound with the possibility of read tablatures, also I'm dreaming with some way to co-interact between virtual guitars/basses with tab notation that allow us to write our score using the articulation and a way to translate all the keyswitches of articulation to a Guitar Pro Tablatures...

Toontrack EZbass...it's another excellent product (many basses, but no Dingwall) but offers us the BEST INTUITIVE editor for write and use the articulations, but they lacks in no deep sampling instruments (notes per fret, and per string, etc.)

In resume. I think it's a great idea to check the competition and try to improve many of their features that need to be polished... I think Shreddage are of the best virtual instruments on the market and I´ll love if they take three or four steps ahead the rest...once again :-)

Cheers to the team! Saludos desde CUBA

It is hard to get notes the proper position on the neck.You have to use at least to controllers.With electri6ity for
example, I just use cc#34

Thanks for the feedback! We're aware TACT is a little confusing and are completely redesigning the UI for it to make it much easier, without sacrificing any functionality.

@bill45 The hand position is totally automatable via CC in Shreddage. Just right click "Hand Position" and then learn a CC for it. Now you can use the CC to set the hand position wherever you want.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:38 am Thanks for the feedback! We're aware TACT is a little confusing and are completely redesigning the UI for it to make it much easier, without sacrificing any functionality.

@bill45 The hand position is totally automatable via CC in Shreddage. Just right click "Hand Position" and then learn a CC for it. Now you can use the CC to set the hand position wherever you want.
Perfect! Thanks for the CC tip... One of my suggestion if it´s possible to put all articulations of TACT in just one page, maybe reducing the size of the labels...

DavidAntagon wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:02 pm
zircon wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:38 am Thanks for the feedback! We're aware TACT is a little confusing and are completely redesigning the UI for it to make it much easier, without sacrificing any functionality.

Perfect! One of my suggestion if it´s possible to put all articulations of TACT in just one page, maybe reducing the size of the labels...

Yep that is exactly what we are working on.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

I understand that. but I do not alwaysHave a controller with knobs hooked up.With electri6ity, I can easily Draw in CC#36 and get to the position Want.Vmetal is also pre mapped for us.

Perfect! One of my suggestion if it´s possible to put all articulations of TACT in just one page, maybe reducing the size of the labels...

You don't need to have a controller hooked up to MIDI learn it. In Kontakt's left side browser, go to Automation->MIDI Automation tab, and drag and drop the CC #36 slot to the UI control you want to remotely control.

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:16 am You don't need to have a controller hooked up to MIDI learn it. In Kontakt's left side browser, go to Automation->MIDI Automation tab, and drag and drop the CC #36 slot to the UI control you want to remotely control.
Thank you

Return to “Impact Soundworks”