Suggestion : integer/float interactive display-numbox

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This would really come in handy , a float/integer numboxmodule that is both editable in the structure and panel view .
It reads and accepts data and it fucntions as a controller

Something like max msp numbox , a 1:1 copy would be fantastic
I am having well over 110 parameters now ( pcm sysex editor ) and the thought alone of adding a value readout for each rotary /slider is depressing , and I am just halfway :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Sure thing. (In the new version, all UI components are visible and editable in both the panel and structure views, which does make situations like this a lot nicer!)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Including a numbox like max-msp?
Eyeball exchanging

Yes, I think that it covers everything that MAX's number box can, but I will double-check that.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Colin , is there a way to get hold of the new beta , or perhaps zn estimate of release ?
You'll get a free bug reporter :hihi:
Eyeball exchanging

Hi.
@gentleclockdivider yes you are right :)

It would be really nice to know something about release date - just maybe estimate ;) And possibility to test new beta because I would like to be sure before buying that GUI scaling issue can be workaround in some way. I mean, when I click on show GUI on/off button (in reaper) then Architect comes back to initial size. In my case it is about half a screen. This is on debian bullseye, nvidia proprietary driver, newest version reaper (and previous), kde plasma (scale factor 150%). Also some font sizes are too small - some fonts does not scale at all.

Best

@gentleclockdivider - The part I'm doing now (essentially, tighter integration for modulating parameters in hosted plug-ins) is the final part that needs to be done for my grand vision for 0.11; and that's more or less done. So I am close to getting a new beta done, and yes: I'd really appreciate some additional testing, so would be happy for you to have it when I have a build ready.

@oiduar - I think we spoke over email? I couldn't reproduce the GUI size problem, but have fixed some font issues since. I'm also updating to the lastest JUCE library, which I know fixes quite a number of VST Linux issues, so there is a decent chance some of your woes may be fixed in forthcoming builds. Again, I'm happy to let you have early access when it's ready, if you want,

Return to “Loomer”