Keylab 88 Sending Random Midi Data From Sliders

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My Keylab 88 v1 started sending random data through F8 and F9 the other day. My firmware is up to date. I disabled the sliders in the Midi Control Center, which didn't seem to solve the problem.

Arturia said I could send it in for repair for $160. Then I have to have it boxed, wait(I'm in the middle of an album), etc… I was thinking it may be easier to just buy a new piano.

Has anyone else had this issue, any fixes?
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Don't have that device but seen it elsewhere. If you can get some spray contact cleaner (use no substitute), may be able to insert below the fader handles.
Regardless (or then), a vigorous exercise of the effected may benefit.

I have the same issue on different faders with KeyLab MK II 61. But didn't bother to send it repair, I replace the USB cable & set the power mode to [Low]. In my case, It helped.

NTO wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:07 pm Don't have that device but seen it elsewhere. If you can get some spray contact cleaner (use no substitute), may be able to insert below the fader handles.
Regardless (or then), a vigorous exercise of the effected may benefit.
Cool. I'll give it a try.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

phreaque wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:40 am I have the same issue on different faders with KeyLab MK II 61. But didn't bother to send it repair, I replace the USB cable & set the power mode to [Low]. In my case, It helped.
Thanks, I'll try this as well.
eassae.com

Return to “Arturia”