Reaktor 'Sapphire' metasequencer available for free download

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sapphire is now available for free download on my redesigned blog:

https://yofiel.com/max.php

"Originally sold on Heavens*onEarth, Sapphire has been widely acknowledged as the single most powerful MIDI sequencer instrument ever created. Many people have heard it create different musical phrases on the TV series '30 Something,' thinking it was a 'real musician.' Well, the composer simply set Sapphire up to generate different theme variations depending when he played only two notes.

Briefly, the ensemble's 16 sequencer channels can intermodulate each other's notes, velocity, clock rate, and/or bar patterns. Intermodulation can be clocked or single-stepped in layered, fugued, recursive, and 1-shot modes. Other abilities include note filtering and clipping, chord generation, note mapping to musical keys, input recording, MIDI I/O crossmapping, and clock jitter. note sequences to different instruments, and clock jitter control, on the B panelset."

The page includes a YouTube video of Sapphire playing the first snapshot in the ensemble library. The library has many snapshots demoing its various features, all detailed in a comprehensive 72-page manual, viewable on the download page and included in the download.

In the past, I've had problems with software piracy and malignant attacks originating from this forum, and I had to ask to have my account deleted twice. As I'm now giving my software away for free, I'm hoping that's over. Also, the site is entirely passive, requires no login, has no database of users to steal, and fully backed up. But before anyone again tries to hotlink the download on their own site, I also will be adding a plugin to stop hotlinking of zipfiles in the next few days.

I hope you enjoy the ensemble. It can also work as a VST/AU plugin, which is documented in the manual too, but I'm not sure about cross posting to the plugin forum.

Hi Ernest:

Thanks for the link. Downloaded. Weren't you in KVR before? Or do I know you just from the Reaktor User Library?
Fernando (FMR)

I was quite active in the NI forums, starting with Reaktor v2.3, but when the 'long recession' started somewhere around 2007, I got alot of problems with Reaktor users doing naughty things and switched to Cycling74 max. Now Im almost entirely deaf so I cant make much new stuff.

By the way, the hotlink protection was easier to do than I thought, and if you want it for yourself, it's also on yofiel.com on the 'Blog Creator' page

yofiel wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:11 am I was quite active in the NI forums, starting with Reaktor v2.3, but when the 'long recession' started somewhere around 2007, I got alot of problems with Reaktor users doing naughty things and switched to Cycling74 max. Now Im almost entirely deaf so I cant make much new stuff.
I'm really sorry to hear that. I love your work and I purchased some of your Reaktor ensembles in the past - amazing work. Thank you!

Oh hi there ) You're most welcome. I'm sorry if you paid for it before and now it's free, but it is 10 years old, lol. All of it still works too, which is a definite thumbs up for reaktor compared to Max!

This is very generous of you - thank you!

Do you have other Reaktor ensembles, as well?

yofiel wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:50 am Oh hi there ) You're most welcome. I'm sorry if you paid for it before and now it's free, but it is 10 years old, lol. All of it still works too, which is a definite thumbs up for reaktor compared to Max!
I actually paid for r5 bundle1 and something else but now it seems it's impossible to buy the rest. What happened to the rest of ensembles? Will they be still available?

Thank you :)

bharris22 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:51 pm This is very generous of you - thank you!

You're most welcome. I've got a bit more work to do on my blog creator, which is also on the site, adding some new stylesheets with different backgrounds and animations, etc, then I will be able to get to making 2nd-level menus as the pages have already got kind of long, then I'll upload some more. What ensembles do you like?

Hey Ernest! I remember fondly your synths from the Reaktor user library that were named after philosophers. I think Hegel was especially enjoyable for me.

Thanks for giving Sapphire away, it sounds like quite a powerful beast.
A well-behaved signature.

On July 4th, the section of your website on “Natural Rights” is appropriate reading:

https://yofiel.com/rights2.php

:tu:
바보

yofiel wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:49 pm
bharris22 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:51 pm This is very generous of you - thank you!

You're most welcome. I've got a bit more work to do on my blog creator, which is also on the site, adding some new stylesheets with different backgrounds and animations, etc, then I will be able to get to making 2nd-level menus as the pages have already got kind of long, then I'll upload some more. What ensembles do you like?
I do recall your Hegel ensemble, as well as Godel (I think) and others named after philosophers. I particularly like the complicated sequencers. Any that you would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much again!!

bftucker wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:14 pm On July 4th, the section of your website on “Natural Rights” is appropriate reading:

https://yofiel.com/rights2.php

:tu:
Well thank you very much for that indeed. It took me a very long time to write, I got alot of criticism and had to revise it seven times before the religous right basically said they hated it because they didn't like Jefferson. And I've had no luck at all with atheists on it. Very few people have actually appreciated it, except President Obama, who hadn't read the Locke's Essay on Human Understanding. Constitutional lawyers only read Locke's Treatises on Government. So he was quite fascinated to find there was a Christian basis to Jeffersonian natural rights and we chatted quite a bit about it. I was going to do more, but then, Trump got in. End of story.

bharris22 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:15 am
yofiel wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:49 pm

I do recall your Hegel ensemble, as well as Godel (I think) and others named after philosophers. I particularly like the complicated sequencers. Any that you would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much again!!
Actually, if you haven't tried it, Marx is better. I'm having a problem with SSL cookies at the moment, but when I get that sorted out so the cookie notice doesn't show up again when loading different pages, I'll start with uploading that. Could be a while though, SSL cookies are a bitch.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”