HAve a look please

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I load the following patch , I get some note burst at the beginning , which has never occured to me .
Also when pressing reset , I am getting notes ( from the integra ) which would indicate that there are some hanging midi notes , but I don't hear any
Also , as you can see , the note module is both called and receiving pitch data ( two note interval ) from data modules ( randomly chosen by uniform distribution)
Would It make any difference to insert an order module first into pitch , then call input ?
Here's the patch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

No problem. I've downloaded the patch, and will take a look (which will be tomorrow morning, alas, as I'm currently away from the office.) In the meantime, one thing that may help track down these MIDI notes is connecting a [MIDI to tuple] -> [print] probe to various spots and trying to narrow down where the notes are sourced.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

As you can see , in the first screenshot I used three separate make notes , pressing the global reset or loading the patch does not trigger the external gear (or used softsynths )
In the second screenshot , I used only one make note , with 3 data modules used for pitch and calling , the result is the same but pressing reset ( or loading patch ) does trigger the external gear .
I wonder why that is
Eyeball exchanging

I think I found out
Pressing reset also triggers data modules , and since these were used in example 2 to call the notes it's obvious these were triggered
Eyeball exchanging

Ah, great. You can disable the data module setup events in their properties.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”